PC, Laptop Mac Repairs at home or work in Edinburgh
Our PC Repair at home service is a culmination of all our services, covering the Edinburgh area the only difference is its performed at your home or business at a time to suit you. Repairing all Desktop, Laptop and Mac problems as well as our laptop screen replacement service and Data Recovery Services. This service is particularly popular for broadband and networking problems as on site you are in the prime position to replicate the problem rather than from a workshop or shop.
No appointment is normally needed, from our initial contact we will most likely be able to give an estimated cost over the phone, our Techs will visit you at the time you have stated and perform a diagnosis to confirm our theory. if the problem can be fixed with in an hour then we will fix it within the hour.
For the small amount of call outs where there is an element of doubt as to what the problem is we would with your permission prefer to uplift you Computer of Laptop and take it to our shop for further evaluation, this cuts the cost of the repair to you the customer, with more time to perform the diagnostics we have a better chance of curing your Computer or Laptop problems first time around.
Our commitment to you.
- Arrive at the time stated.
- perform a Free diagnostic on your computer.
- Explain technical problems in an easy to understand language.
- Quote a price for repair and stick to it.
- Ensure all costs and implications for repair if any, have been explained and understood by the customer.
- Offer a 12 month guarantee on any parts supplied by City PC Repairs as standard.
- Be insured for damage to your property or your Computer.
Our initial visit to your home or business is free, analysis will be conducted and a fixed price for repair will be quoted. Should you decide to go ahead with work then all you would pay would be the fixed price for the repair work. If an instance of a customer having the analysis decided not to go ahead with any work we would reserve the right to charge £35.00 to cover some of our time and transportation costs.
Our most common on site repair are but not limited to:
- New printer setup or printer issues.
- Broadband connection or networking issues.
- New Desktop or Laptop setup and install.
- Virus removal.
- Laptop screen replacement.
- Windows operating system re installs.
- Software or Hardware issues.
- Data recovery
This list is extensive but these are the most common call out problems. Don’t forget your only commitment to City PC repairs is if you are not likely to go ahead, with any repairs.
For more information about our on site service please call 0131 661 9591, or use the contact from opposite.
Out of office service, call: 0131 661 9591