Xbox Series X Repairs in Leith, Edinburgh
At City PC Repairs we offer a full range of repair services for your Microsoft Series X Console or your Series S gaming console. Whilst your Xbox Series X or Series S console initially comes with a limited 1 year warranty we can help should you accidentally damage your Xbox Series console in which case this wouldn’t be covered under the limited warranty. We are also available to perform out of warranty repairs for any Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console.
Free Evaluation, Fixed Cost Xbox Series X and Series S Console Repairs in Leith, Edinburgh
At City PC Repairs we offer a no fix no fee service for Xbox Series X repairs, excluding liquid damage. We will assess your Xbox Series X gaming console free of charge. We will the provided a fixed cost for its repair, the customer can then decide to proceed with repair or decline.
Why Choose City PC Repairs to repair my Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S
- We only use original Microsoft replacement parts.
- All Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S repairs have at least a 6 month warranty, sometimes longer.
- Our Xbox Series X and S repairs are competitively priced.
- Most repairs are completed within 48 hours
Microsoft Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Repairs we can usually help with.
- Repairs for broken USB sockets, HDMI sockets, USB C sockets.
- Bluetooth and wireless network connection problems.
- No display when your Xbox Series X or Series S is switched on.
- Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S is dead, has no power.
- Wireless controller issues.
- Internal power supply test and replacement.
- Physically damaged Xbox Series Consoles that have been dropped.
- Liquid damaged Xbox Series X or S consoles repaired.
- Broken Blue ray disc drives repaired or replaced as needed.
- Xbox Series X software and update problems resolved.
- Xbox Series X SSD testing and replacement.
- Xbox Series X SSD storage expansion slot repair.
At City PC Repairs we can diagnose and repair almost any Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S issue. The initial assessment of the problem is always free. A no obligation fixed cost for any Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S repair can be produced. Its always up to the customer to accept or decline.
Q. How much will it cost to repair my Microsoft Series X or S console?
A. We have no idea, that’s why we offer the free assessment. After this is completed you will be offered a no obligation quote for repair.
Q. What would be the timescale to get my Xbox Series X repaired?
A. This would usually be within 48 hours depending on the current workload in the workshop.
Q. Is a fixed cost for repair really a fixed cost?
Q. What about the warranty on your Xbox Series X or S repairs?
A. Our warranty is normally 6 months, sometime longer depending what the issues is.
Q. Can you repair my liquid damaged Series X or Series S console?
A. We have a high success rate with liquid damaged units, however we normally charge a fee for looking at a liquid damaged Xbox Series consoles. Details on request.
Q. What are your opening hours?
A. Our opening hours are at the bottom of this page.
Q. Where are you based?
A. We are located at 14 Elgin Terrace, Just off Easter Road in Leith, Edinburgh.
Q. Do I need an appointment or can I just drop in?
A. Drop in or call us to arrange a time 0131 661 9591.
Xbox Series X Repair Services in Leith Edinburgh
To arranged your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S repair, pop in and see us in person or call us 0131 661 9591 to arrange a convenient drop off time. Our repair services also cover repairs for the Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch console repairs.
Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Repair Services By Post or Courier
City PC repairs offers Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S repair services by post and courier, we accept Xbox Series consoles by post and courier to the following address.
14 Elgin Terrace
Please use an insured, tracked and traced service, please include your full contact details so we can call you once your Xbox Series X or Series S arrives safely with us. We accept Xbox X and S gaming consoles from all over Scotland. We accept no liability for any missing consoles in the post to us.
If unsure about your Series X or Series S Console repair then please call 0131 661 9591 and ask for John, we can then offer the correct advice and guide you appropriately.